On May 2, 2015 over 7,000 fans gathered at Yonge and Dundas square for YouTube FanFest Toronto. It was a special occasion as we celebrated YouTube’s 10th anniversary and the first North American YouTube FanFest. The fans went crazy as their favourite YouTube Creators like Bethany Mota, Jenna Marbles, Jus Reign and Superwoman took the stage. Check out our summary of YouTube FanFest Toronto in 22 pictures.
1. Kina Grannis snapping a selfie with fans on the red carpet.
2. The fans went wild for Kurt Hugo Schneider. Smile for the camera!
3. Lauren from LaurDIY is killing it as she rocks her DIY’d shirt on the red carpet.
4. Bethany Mota says confidence is the best accessory any girl could wear.
5. Check out Jenna Marbles’ rad purple lipstick and green hair. You go girl!
6. Jenna Marbles was first YouTube Creator to take the stage. She invited her boyfriend out to take an audience selfie with her.
7. Kina grannis was up next and wow, can she ever sing!
8. Lauren brought three mega fans on stage to participate in a DIY tshirt creation contest. Here’s the winner’s design!
9. Madilyn Bailey wowed the audience with her unbelievable voice.
10. Mike Tompkins, an amazing acapella singer, had the entire audience dancing during his mind-blowing set!
11. Fans showing off their poster for Jasmeet Singh aka Jus Reign.
12. We are obsessed with Macy Kate’s pink guitar!
13. Kurt Hugo Schneider, Madilyn Bailey, and Macy Kate performed their patty cake video live!
14. Jus Reign performs as the audience goes crazy!
15. With the help of Jenna Marbles, Michael Stevens from Vsauce and Derek Muller of Veritasium performed the ultimate science experiment. You’d be glad to know that no one got burnt!
16. Michael Stevens and Derek Muller measure the loudness of the screams from the audience. Toronto reached it’s all time high and probably broke the machine. Toronto represent!
17. Bethany Mota checking out her giant billboard in Dundas Square.
18. Bethany brought some tears to the audience with her inspiring self-love speech.
19. Epic Meal Time creating the ultimate meal on stage. Hamburger lasagna *drool*!
20. Harley Morenstein shooting shirts into the audience.
21. David Choi performed a few of his original songs as the crowd went wild.
22. Superwoman had streamers and confetti for the ultimate finale to a fantastic show!
What Do You Think? Leave A Comment!